My Albuquerque Homes Realty Kick Butt Listing Presentation.
My Albuquerque Home Realty Kick Butt Listing Presentation is as simple as KISS! That would be “Keep It Simple Stupid” In my opinion home sellers want the facts and what I will be doing to get the home sold..Period!
For the record let me state that each Albuquerque Homes Realty Kick Butt Listing Presentation is different. With different circumstances, personalities and the knowledge of real estate in general on the home sellers part. Is this a past client, a referral, a friend etc? All of this can easily change the dynamics of my Kick butt Listing Presentation.
1. The home seller(s) and I have an in-depth conversation prior to our meeting about the home. I want and need to know where it is, what it is, how big it is, how many bedrooms, baths, garages, what amenities it offers, what condition is it in, updates if any, motivation for selling, timeline to sell and what do they love about their home the most. I now have a pretty healthy understanding of what they are selling, when they need to sell and why they want to sell their home. I will also determine what their payoff is if any.
2. Conduct a CMA with just a few bells and whistles. Remember...“Keep It Simple Stupid”
3. I may do a drive-by, check out the neighborhood (if I don't already know it) take a photo of the exterior of the home. (This will be used in my listing presentation) and if warranted a preview of competing homes.
4. Before meeting the home sellers I take a shower, brush teeth, shave my 10 whiskers, comb my 3 hairs, put on my better jeans and shirt. My SUV will be clean and armed with a Lock Box, clean Albuquerque Homes Realty Sign, Camera & Tape Measure (s)
5. What I will carry into the home is my self confidence, dynamic personality and warm smile. I will also have my briefcase with CMA, legal pad, iPad, iPhone, My Albuquerque Homes Kick Butt Listing Presentation and my separate marketing presentation. On the way to my Kick Butt Listing Presentation I will listen to some inspirational music,reflect on my faith and get rid of the gum if I happen to be chewing any.
6. I arrive to the listing appointment (on time of course) make the appropriate introductions and pleasantries. Keeping in mind first impressions are everything! The legal pad comes out as I request a tour of their home. This is the time I am making general observations, making any pertinent notation and commenting with positive encouragement. I feel doing this now is crucial, they are sizing me up, getting to know me, seeing how interested I am in them and their home. Of all I do, I think this may be the most important part of the presentation after all we must sell ourselves first and this serves a multi faceted purpose including being a great ice breaker prior to sitting down and talking turkey.
7.My Kick Butt Listing Presentation itself is accomplished with a 20 page full color professionally bound book supported with the iPad to emphasize the powerful online presence of their new found Realtor® John McCormack at Albuquerque Homes Realty and AlbuquerqueHomes.com.
By the time this is done they know exactly who I am, what I do, and most importantly how together we will get their home sold in a timely manner.
8. The CMA comes out! We talk about the market, competing and pending comps and most importantly sold comps. We discuss why pricing appropriately is crucial to accomplishing their goals. I have already determined a possible range of value based on the CMA. A net out has already been prepared, we discuss typical seller costs and estimated net out. I watch as their eyes either light up or well up with tears..I hate it when that happens.
A blank listing contract and associated documents are behind the the CMA and Netout. They are now confident in me as a professional Albuquerque, Realtor® and are now ready to sign the listing contract!
9. If the home is show ready and lighting is plentiful I will start taking photos, if not there is plenty to do. MLS Data, room dimensions, square footage (yes I do this), install lock box and keys, place sign etc.
10. I thank my new listing client for their trust and business. I get in my SUV and offer praise and thanks for the blessing I have just received. And that folks is my Albuquerque Homes Realty Kick Butt Listing Presentation!
Albuquerque Homes and Lifestyle Blog
John McCormack Owner/Managing Broker, e-PRO
505-980-4576 / John@AlbuquerqueHomes.com
If your considering Buying, Selling or Relocating to Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, NM and need a Professional Realtor It would be my pleasure to help you!
Be sure to visit my AlbuquerqueHomes.com website for total access to all available homes in the following New Mexico communities: Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Tijeras, Sandia Park, Cedar Crest, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas & Belen.
Come On Back and Visit My