LET'S KICK BUTT - THE MOST AMAZING KICK BUTT LISTING PRESENTATION CONTEST!
Andrea Swiedler has presented a Kick Butt Contest! Now I may not Kick Butt ... but count me in on this one! Simple, easy and one everyone can join in. Come on ... let's learn from each other. See you in the Rain!
THE MOST AMAZING KICK BUTT LISTING PRESENTATION CONTEST!
Do you stand out from the crowd? Or are you hanging with the rest of the bunch with your listing presentation. Unless you are an exclusive buyers agent and have never listed a house, you know the listing presentation rag. Some people use the canned presentations, provided by either your company or a product like Toolkit CMA. Others will make up our own. Each needs to be tweaked for the specific circumstances. I am always looking for the best listing presentation in the history of real estate to wow a prospective seller, to shut out the competition before they even make it to the door!
Where best to come and see what the best of the best are doing as a listing presentation? ActiveRain of course, where the best of the best are already here doing what they do better than the rest! At least in my humble opinion.
So, here is the deal. Tell us about your kick butt listing presentation. Here are a few things to think about when writing your post.
- What do you do from that first contact to the actual presentation.
- Are you a 2 stepper, viewing the house first, then coming back with your presentation?
- Do you go over the comps and give them a suggested list price range on your first visit?
- What product do you use, or have you developed your own presentation?
- Have you gone paperless with your listing presentation?
- If you have not gone paperless, do you leave the presentation with the customer when you go? And if you don't leave it there and they specifically ask for it, what do you tell them?
- Do you have an interview process when they first call you, or do you wait to discuss this face to face?
- Do you have a kick butt pre-listing packet you email/drop off to them?
You get the idea. And as a reward you will get.... points point points and be recognized as one of the best listing presentation agents in the history of real estate! Our benevolent people in charge at ActiveRain have agreed to award the following points:
First Place: 3000 POINTS
Second Place: 2000 POINTS
Third Place: 1500 POINTS
All other entries will receive the usual points for posting, plus an additional 500 POINTS
Of course those of you who don't list properties may want to participate. And I am an equal opportunity person... So.... give us your kick butt presentation of why a consumer would use YOU! What do you give them, what do you tell them that would make them pick you over another buyers agent, another mortgage person, another home inspector, another stager, you get the idea.
Rules of the Road:
- You must post a link to your entry here in this post by FEBRUARY 29, 2012 AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
- Contest ends FEBRUARY 29, 2012 AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
- You need to tell us if you are a one visit or two visit type of agent, and tell us why and how you make it work
- Tell us if you send a pre-listing packet or not
- Tell us if you leave your work behind!
- You can either do a screen shot of your presentation, use something like sliderocket.com, make it a video presentation on Youtube, or download a pdf file (to somewhere that will hold your pdf file such as your website or wordpress site) and put a link to it. You must allow us to see enough of your presentation to give us the idea of why yours is the best, most kick butt listing presentation in the history of real estate ever! But of course you do not need to "give away the store".
And now I await to see some of the most amazing kick butt listing presentations in the history of real estate!
Andrea Swiedler, Realtor® Liddy Adams, GRI, Broker Associate
Cell: 203.460.1775 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swiedler & Adams, we know real estate!
Prudential Connecticut Realty, New Milford & Litchfield, CT
Swiedler & Adams
Call me at 203.460.1775
© Andrea Swiedler, 2009 - 2012
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Albuquerque Homes and Lifestyle Blog
John McCormack Owner/Managing Broker, e-PRO
505-980-4576 / John@AlbuquerqueHomes.com
If your considering Buying, Selling or Relocating to Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, NM and need a Professional Realtor It would be my pleasure to help you!
Be sure to visit my AlbuquerqueHomes.com website for total access to all available homes in the following New Mexico communities: Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Tijeras, Sandia Park, Cedar Crest, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas & Belen.
Come On Back and Visit My