Healthy, Happy Handbook for 2012
Here is a great guide to living happy, healthy and vibrant for 2012. Simple but obtainable.
Have an Incredible 2012
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on tress and plants and less food that is manufactured or processed.
4. Live with the 3 E’s-- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2011
8. Sit in silence (Be still) for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Get 7-8 hours of sleep.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts for things you cannot control, Instead invest you energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do it, know and keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time, you already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner about his/her mistakes of the past, that will surely ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend some time with people over the age of 70 and under age 16.
29. Try to make at least three people smile today.
30. What others people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick, Your friends and family will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. God heals everything, give him a chance.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you fee, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank God for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy!
40. Live and Let Live
Here at Albuquerque Homes Realty we love life and the many blessing it brings. Representing sellers and buyers of real estate is just one of those blessings. We love what we do and we love helping you. Please feel free to call, text or email so we can get better acquainted and begin to understand and move forward with your real estate goals and your life of happiness.
Albuquerque Homes and Lifestyle Blog
John McCormack Owner/Managing Broker, e-PRO
505-980-4576 / John@AlbuquerqueHomes.com
If your considering Buying, Selling or Relocating to Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, NM and need a Professional Realtor It would be my pleasure to help you!
Be sure to visit my AlbuquerqueHomes.com website for total access to all available homes in the following New Mexico communities: Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Tijeras, Sandia Park, Cedar Crest, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas & Belen.
Come On Back and Visit My